Help...caught this guy eating my babies! pic.

JRegan420

I found about 6 of these worms just chewing away on my plants. This is the first time Ive tried growing, and am using a homemade cabinet hydro setup. I have no idea where these worms came from, and hopefully I have gotten rid of them all. They absolutely destroyed my babies. I cut off all of the leaves that were chewed up, and considering my plants are only 2 weeks old...it was devastating. Since this was my first grow, all of my plants are bag seeds...but I have some strains germinating that I ordered, just in case things continue to go south.
I have 2 plants that seem relatively unharmed, and hopefully they turn out to be ladies...will the 2 week head start the "older" plants have make a huge difference? They arent very tall at all(4-6 inches) so I really dont think the height of the older ones will be an issue.

I could use someone on yahoo messenger that is willing to help me through my first grow..jasonregan_99 is my ID.

Get some BT right quick. Comes under many names, DIPEL is one.

More than likely a moth got in there and layed eggs on your plants.

DD

BT=Bacillus Thuringiensis

Get some and use it.

DD

yeah that was about as close as I could get without losing focus. I was trying to show a decent scale for the size of the worm, since everyone knows about how big those rocks are.

As far as the leaves...yeah I f.cked up with that. I was in a state of shock and panicked! I would best decribe it as the work leaving a path where he was eating...and was eating in a circular motion...almost like how you go around the outside few rows of corn off the cob.

Its been about a week now, and still no return visits. I remember a few few years back...about 1 out of every 20-25 bags of bud I would buy(grade A pot of course) would have a little orange worm in it, and they looked very similar. I always thought it was good luck whenever I got one! anyone ever get one of those with their smoke?

Back
Top Bottom