help my baby look sad

blazer1

I have a blue cheese plant cumin up 5 weeks in the veg satge and the leaves are growing twisted and they also have the claw effect, the stems have turned a redish brown colour and also some of the fan leaves have a leathery look and the tips have turned yellow i have only nuted twice once at 1/4 mix n the next at 1/2 mix any help would be great plz :helpsmilie:

Here's some info:
STAIN - Blue Cheese
GROW TYPE - Soil
GROW STAGE - Veg
BUCKET SIZE - 20L
LIGHT - 1x 125W cfl
NUTRIENTS - Homebase Soluble Plant Food
PEST'S - Nono
PH - Unkown beleaved to be 7.0

PROBLEM - Leave tips shriveling and curling down ( i have pics in an older post my baby looks sad ) THANKS !

Heres some pics PLZ help needed fast watering due today or 2moro to nute or nt to nute

13th_September_35_days_old.jpg

Leaf tips curling down !!!

13th_September_35_days.jpg

Leathery ,Shriveled look !!!

[img]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/10th_September_32_dayz_old.jpg
The CLAW effect !!!

10th_September_32_days_old.jpg

This is one of 2 or 3 leaves that has a slight yeollow tip !!!

10th_September_29days.jpg

Some leaves are twisting or growing mutant like !!! CANT REALLY SEE IN THIS PIC SOZ

May be getting a lil warm where you have it, are you controlling the atmosphere in there? Also, is this gonna be an Indoor grow?
Might also be a lil nute burn... what are you using... that is a young plant, be easy on it.
Personally, I would hold off on the nutes, maybe just give it H20 a time or two and see it you can't get'er back to looking right.
This is just what I would do based on what you have printed... good luck!
Also, the link in Hogdadys sig will yield lots of helpful info if you just read through it.

cut back on the nutrients, too much nitrogen - ammonium.
when this happens the excess reverses the osmosis of the plant so that instead of water being drawn up my the plant, water is sucked out of it.

flush with plain ph adjusted water and then let her dry out a bit
happy growing

happy growing,

cut back on the nutrients, too much nitrogen - ammonium.
when this happens the excess reverses the osmosis of the plant so that instead of water being drawn up my the plant, water is sucked out of it.

flush with plain ph adjusted water and then let her dry out a bit
happy growing

happy growing,

Can i use deironised water to flush :lot-o-toke:

my friend that could very well be your problem. NEVER use dionised water on plants. IT IS NOT DISTILLED WATER, it has a number of chemicals in it that are harmful for plants.

Use distilled water to flush with - it is pure h2o.
I hope this helps
happy growing

Back
Top Bottom