Help! Plant Deficiency?

Mister 420

Hi i really need help finding out what kind of deficiency my plant has so i can buy what it needs.
Please i need your feedback A.S.A.P. plant already in the last month of flowering

002999.JPG

Most of the shade leaves look like this! The leaves are all dark green, thin, curling downwards, some tips are turning brown like there drying out, and the stem is redish in some parts
003939.JPG

Hi i really need help finding out what kind of deficiency my plant has so i can buy what it needs.
Please i need your feedback A.S.A.P. plant already in the last month of flowering

002999.JPG

Most of the shade leaves look like this! The leaves are all dark green, thin, curling downwards, some tips are turning brown like there drying out, and the stem is redish in some parts
003939.JPG

You've burned them with too many salts.

Flush 'em liberally. If you're in veg, prune 'em back and start over. Over feeding, that's all it is.

You've burned them with too many salts.

Flush 'em liberally. If you're in veg, prune 'em back and start over. Over feeding, that's all it is.

alright thank you! so all i have to do is flush it? and do i wait a little bit to feed it nutrients again after the flush
im in the first month of flowering. We've had a little problem with gnats but its under control now. but i have seen a couple of spider webs so im going to make a soup and oil solution to see if that keeps the spiders away! Will the defiency affect the way the buds grow cause they are barely starting to form you can start seeing the thc on the leaves

alright thank you! so all i have to do is flush it? and do i wait a little bit to feed it nutrients again after the flush
im in the first month of flowering. We've had a little problem with gnats but its under control now. but i have seen a couple of spider webs so im going to make a soup and oil solution to see if that keeps the spiders away! Will the defiency affect the way the buds grow cause they are barely starting to form you can start seeing the thc on the leaves

In bloom.....ok.

Slowly work 3x the volume of the pots in pure water through them. IE if you're in 2 gallon pots, 6 gallons will do the trick. Do not feed them after this, just flush. You can add CalMag to the water if needed, but RO is fine too.

Another little trick of the trade is to make up a solution of RO and Epsom salts....about 350PPM and foliar spray the leaves with that. This flushes brix from the leaves to the roots and mitigates overfeeding to a point.

Spider Webs? Uh oh.....please post a picture of these webs. I'm worried it could be spider mites. Do you have any stipples or spots on the leaves?

In bloom.....ok.

Slowly work 3x the volume of the pots in pure water through them. IE if you're in 2 gallon pots, 6 gallons will do the trick. Do not feed them after this, just flush. You can add CalMag to the water if needed, but RO is fine too.

Another little trick of the trade is to make up a solution of RO and Epsom salts....about 350PPM and foliar spray the leaves with that. This flushes brix from the leaves to the roots and mitigates overfeeding to a point.

Spider Webs? Uh oh.....please post a picture of these webs. I'm worried it could be spider mites. Do you have any stipples or spots on the leaves?

alright flushing complete! now what? and yeah spider webs i keep spotting them on my outdoor plant and i dont think its spider mites, ive seen them! its small spiders making them selves at home in my pot and around my plant. im checking the plant very closely every day i haven't spotted any the past 2 days but in case. how do i keep spiders away from my plant?

Dark greens leafs curling down is nitrogen toxicity ! aka over feeding...

Do as DocBud suggested & flush also cut back you nutrients to prevent problem occuring again.

Yeah I occasionally get a spider or two in a plant. Its not that big a deal and they do eat bugs that may harm your plant.

When you see them just knock off their web and kill the spider. I mean how many spiders could you possibly have around your plants lol?

Back
Top Bottom