Help choosing strain to grow

mister-m

Heyfolks I want to get started on my second grow and I would like a little help in choosing what strains to grow.

looking for something not to difficult to grow indoors. and would like to grow 2 strains.

1 st strain i would like to have the heady upbeat thinkers type of high

2nd strain i would like to have something to relax the body and mind and help to induice sleep.

will be growing in soil

thanks in advance !

for the sleep part i would totally rec the White Widow!!! great sleep med!!! i just harvested mine and is in curing right now, and the little bit that i tried out was just amazing!!! i took a hit fresh out of the grinder and it put me night night!!!
and for the upbeat high, i would think either Blue Dream but heard its a problem child, or some super silver haze!!!

hope this gives an idea seeing as how nobody else put thier input!!!

:peacetwo:

thks
been doing alot of reading and I had come up with the blue dream, but didnt know it was a issue to grow ! good info and thanks for taking the time to answer !! :bravo:

not a prob!!! always willing to help out a fellow grower!!! i didnt know the Blue Dream was a problem either, but after reading some reviews about it, there were only a few not more than positives i'll say that much, but its just that what i read was that always had a pH issue, mostly in Hydro though...

:peacetwo:

yea thats pretty much how it goes!!! i harvested 3 days early cus the heads were all cloudy and had quite a few ambers, and thats what i wanted, not to mention that it was Indica Dominant, so i wanted the sleepy meds!!! for i have Insomnia!!!

Hi does any one no a strain that is big yielding and still strong?

Ye man we're all looking for a strain like that :thumb:

Should really look at super cropping techinques to increase yield !

1 st strain i would like to have the heady upbeat thinkers type of high

Sativa dominate strain or hybrid with a large part of sativa genetics.

2nd strain i would like to have something to relax the body and mind and help to induice sleep.

Indica dominate strain most definitely.

Indicas are normally shorter flower time than a sativa strain so ye theres going to be a few weeks differnce in finshing times.

Their could also be a height issue as sativa are known to grow quite tall when compared to a the shorter growing indica's this may lead to hanging height of bulb/reflector and the inverse square law of light effect problem !

Careful thought should be applied to choosing strains where height is concerned.

Back
Top Bottom