Help! Excess P or K, or other problem?

Dos Si Do Autoflower, 5 weeks or so into flowering, 9 weeks overall. 10 gallon cloth pots of FFOF, Geoflora every 2 weeks, Massive Bloom, Purpinator per Geoflora recommendation. I'm pretty sure this is either excess potassium or phosphorus, or am I completely wrong? The brown, necrotic edges and tips started showing up a week ago on the middle leaves. There a multiple branches where leaves look fine and it's only on the #2 (right) plant. Been feeding them both the same, my Journal has the details and history.

20230312_184311r.jpg

20230312_184120r.jpg

She looks very underfed to me. I never have good luck with autos in big pots but that’s purely my opinion and experience. 3 gallon has always been my jam with autos. Got 2 Mimosa autos going right now and even in the 3 gal I still find them hungry every cycle. I don’t think autos need such a large area to grow as they don’t veg/flower as long obviously. Someone here that has a more scientific approach to your problem may have more in depth details or even have a totally different diagnosis. Hope this helps and I’ll hang out to learn if I am wrong! Håppÿ growing!

Back
Top Bottom