Help grow gurus!

GoodGrnMeds

Wus'Sup everyone? Hope all grows are good! I have'nt posted in quite a while, been busy in the garden... :cool: My first 2 grows were the BOMB thanks to 420mag, its members, George Cervantes, Ed Rosenthal, Jason King & all my local Bay area hook ups and of course lots of rewarding research! :allgood:

I'm trying to improve my garden enviroment. My room is 7' x 8' and belive it or not I've never used any air filter system other than an Ionicpro Turbo and a comercial Ecoquest air freshener. Crazy huh?

My new garden is for several patients so when it comes to my flowering cycle I don't want any oder issues. I would like to find an adequate charcoal filter for that size room, any online leads would be great! Also I will be installing an AC just for that room. Any leads on the AC unit would be awesone too!

Thanks in advance! Happy growing! :cool:

Re: Help grow guru's...!

Wow... maybe I posted in the wrong thread. :allgood: Well if anyone has any info on the items mentioned above, reach out and touch a brotha. :cool:

Simple AC units would be found at walmart or a hardware store, they would fit yourneeds perfectly. And I believe you mean Carbon filter? I got my carbon filter from a friend...actual sites I dont know man.

Our great sponsor Inside Sun has some great filters!

Inside Sun

Also be cautious about the a/c unit because they exchange the air for new fresh outdoor air. Also the condensation from them contains the MJ odor molecules and dogs can smell it. If you catch my drift.

Back
Top Bottom