help! i had to turn off the light s for 5 days duing the begining stage can i save?

1stimer

can anyone let me know if i can save my plant i had 2 growing but 1 died already the other one is still going just stunted its groth i think it stopped because it should have be alot larger by now with no light or something i just dont know it has been 5 going on 6 days now with out the MH or HOS lightd i have 3 other female seeds (wonderwoman) i can use those, but im just hoping i can save this one i should obviuosly get the light back on it and resume light and dark times.anybody have any advce the ycan give me

thank you
1stimer

Re: help!! i had to turn off the light s for 5 days duing the begining stage can i save?

If the plant is still alive, when you turn the lights back on it should grow again, I think anyway. why are the lights off???

Re: help!! i had to turn off the light s for 5 days duing the begining stage can i save?

had to move qiuckly so i had to take down my frow room i am now in my new place(longstory), ready to start over now, i am going to set it all back up tonight and turn the lights back on.
thanks answer
1stimer

Good luck keep us posted!!!

Back
Top Bottom