help needed on when to flipt to MPS light

1stimer

i just put the MH light back on my plant. i planted it about 8 days ago 5days of those days i had to take the light down so the i just stored the plant in a close in all dark for 5 days opening the door everob once in a while had to move quickly.now my grow room is back up i got he light on it and hopefully it strarts to grow again. question= should i use the HPS light since it has been out of light for so long or should i continue to use the MH, and when do i switch? i forgot when i shoould switch to the HPS too anyways please help me with that if you could too please. the plant is about 2.5 inches tall and its been that way since i turned off the light. there is 2 little side leaves then 2 little what looks like marijunana leaves starting.4 total leaves on the plant
thank you for any help i :smokin: can get
1stimer

i would leave the MH light on 24/0 for another 3 to 4 weeks or 18/6 till you are ready to flower but it depends of your grow space and the size of your pots

my grow space is in a bedroom closet 2' by 7' only really using half of the 7' with flat whit painted walls with mylar floil, do you think that should be good and it will grow more in the comiming 6 to 8 weeks? you dont think i should put he HPS light on it sooner? maybe it will grow faster since it was in dark for a while? maybe using the HPS light in the next 1 or 2? but it is still only about 2.5 to 3 inches with only 4 leaves total, i dont want to kill it, just not sure need more advice please.
thanks for the help
1stimer

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom