Help! I Think I Really Screwed Up Big Time!

MsBotwin

So, here's the deal. I fell asleep early last night, got woken up by my alarm to go turn off the lights in my grow closet. So, I stumble downstairs and proceed to unplug the lights that are plugged in. However, when I left the closet I fail to flip the switch to turn off the last of my lights! My girls, a Kandy Kush and 3 Chocolate Rains, are in week 5 of Flower.
What should I do? Turn the lights off right away or wait until normal time and get back on my regular schedule? Also, how badly is this going to effect my girls??

Re: Help! I Think I Really Srewed Up Big Time!

One day won't mess it up all that much but I would suggest a timer so you don't do it again. Just continue as normal. An extended dark period or other photo period change will only stress is out more.

as said above, it shouldn't cause any issues. If you do it again, turn off the lights right away and then resume your normal schedule. I do this a few times each cycle as my veg cab is in the flower room, and if i don't close the light curtain, it showers my flower room with veg light. Never had a plant herm on me from that, but I try to avoid it as much as possible.

I have timers. Can't use them on a wall switch, but I did find out that I can buy a wall switch with a time built in, at Home Depot. I would have got one if I knew they existed! Haha, I didn't even consider that! Thanks for the replies! +rep.

I know this does not really apply to you but one of the best things I bought was an APC power strip with 6 outlets. 5 of them can be controlled by a timer with 8 programmed on/off times

Amazon: APC P6GC 6 Outlet/120V Power-Saving Timer Essential SurgeArrest

1667445394532.png

Back
Top Bottom