Big Bang Hermied

Barron

So 1 of my 3 Big Bang hermied. They have been flowering for 3 weeks. I don't really want to toss it cause I want the seeds off of it. Right now I have them in a Growlab GL120 with a 4x4 Ebb & Flow tray Under a 400w Hps. My question is could I move it downstairs in my storage closet without having to worry about it pollinating my other 2 plants? I was thinking of transplanting it into one of my waterfarms. I don't have another light so I was gonna pick up a shop light at home depot and eventually use that for my mothers. What would be a ideal light to get?

I guess I was under the impression that it would be a fem seed since I bought them feminized. Is this wrong?

yeah, I'm a bit confused as to when hermie seeds are feminized and when they are just straight hermie

i know there is such thing as genetic hermie but since other plants are female and one self polinated, it would seem to indicate fem seeds to me???

What would be a ideal light to get?

how much you want to spend?

If a plant hermies cause of stress then you'll have femmed seeds. If it was hermie as a part of genetics then hermie seeds will = hermie plants & clones.

yeah, I'm a bit confused as to when hermie seeds are feminized and when they are just straight hermie

i know there is such thing as genetic hermie but since other plants are female and one self polinated, it would seem to indicate fem seeds to me???

how much you want to spend?

Not much. I just want a decent light to fish this plant if I keep it and for mothers.

Back
Top Bottom