Help identify this problem please!

Nope. Haven't adjusted it for about 3 weeks now. Ph of the soil is still at 6.8 where it started. I PH'ed the water for the first 3 weeks but after reading a lot of literature and various sources online, unless you're growing in hydro it's pointless.

On topic tho, I think the potash is helping a TON. I also think the humidity was a STRONG factor. They started shooting up almost immediately after those two suggestions. Not fast growth, but growth none the same. I also think my observation was valid. It IS too bushy. I tied down some stems today to allow light to penetrate the undergrowth. It's really coming together now.
f6d4e084d611fb55d886dcc58bd5f187.jpg
a33d27683976ed36860ac3157d99a65a.jpg

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using 420

I tied down some stems today to allow light to penetrate the undergrowth.

In addition to helping to allow your light to penetrate further into the canopy, tying down the upper tips will force the plant to redistribute the hormones that determine which part of the plant is "the tip" and, therefore, encourage branching. It's one of plants' light-seeking mechanisms.

If your branch snaps when you supercrop all you have to do is put a small piece of duct tape where it snapped. this will work as a brace for the next week and give the plant the support it needs to heal itself. Its really amazing to see what this plant can recover from. After a week of so carefully remove the tape and see the results :thumb:

SuperGlue or Derma Bond work well. Tried it the plant is outdoors cranking out buds as we speak! :cheesygrinsmiley:

After reading about the hormonal changes attributed to tying my plants down, I went ahead and did the other two as well. The plants are surprisingly pliable. I was able to bend them all the way down to the tent floor. Very surprising. Anyway, I tied them all down AND used duct tape on the three branches that looked a little injured from my super cropping attempt. They look like utter shit lol but I know it's only temporary. Branches going everywhere, leaves tilted all kinds of F'ed up, but it's all for the better.

I'm in week seven. I'm thinking one more week before flowering to give her time to heal a little bit. As long as the yellowing problem is solved.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using 420

Back
Top Bottom