Help im wantin to start a grow in my loft

tomm

HI THERE IM WANTING TO DO A GROW IN MY LOFT WOULD THIS TENT KIT BE OK TO DO A WEED GROW WOULD BE NICE FOR LOTS OV ADVISE THANKS TOM - Grow Tent 120 Room Hydroponics Grow Light Kit 600w Extractor Fan Kit

Hey Tomm. The answer is yes and no.

Yes that is exactly what I use in my indoor grow. Ive got a 4.5 ft x 4.5 ft x6.5 ft tent, 600w lights and ballast, fan filter etc etc. I do both dwc and soil in my tent and am thinking of going hempy in my next grow.

No because i would be a little cautious of the quality of the equipment you are getting. I started out the same way off ebay and have gradually replaced alot of my grow equipment that I bought from there. Dont get me wrong. Short term (1 year) it was all good but you get what you pay for.

A nice tent works real well. I love growing in mine. Make sure the ballast you buy will run both hps and MH lights. I bought 600 w but I wish i Had gotten 1000w system. I did notice that the reflector in the ad was a wing design. A cool tube reflector would hook up to that exhaust fan and help dramatically keep your temps down which is a must imo when growing in a confined space or grow tent.

What method do you plan to use? Hempy, soil, Hydro?

Hope this helps and gl

If you plan on keeping the stuff for awhile get things that will last. you could always build a box with panda film and a wood frame or pvc.

The reason I like building it is you can customize it to fit your space. I have the growlab gl80l which I started with and I love it. but now it is just used for vegging and mothers.

let me know if you need any help designing your room or tent!

good luck.

Back
Top Bottom