Help lol

im new to the growing game and my friend just gave me an outdoor plant hes been growing for about 2months its about 3 to 4 ft tall i jus need tips on how to maintain it.its has a couple yellow and brown spots what do i do to fix it?? And what are some tips to make my plant come out dankk!!? Can someone please help! Lol also how long should i keep it in the sun? Idk this grow game yet so i need help asap before i end doin something stupid nd kill the plant

much more detail needed

im new to the growing game and my friend just gave me an outdoor plant hes been growing for about 2months its about 3 to 4 ft tall i jus need tips on how to maintain it.its has a couple yellow and brown spots what do i do to fix it?? And what are some tips to make my plant come out dankk!!? Can someone please help! Lol also how long should i keep it in the sun? Idk this grow game yet so i need help asap before i end doin something stupid nd kill the plant

Outdoors they need at least 6 hrs of sun .they sure do love that.I put em in pots then kinda bury them.I use topsoil in the pots and if it rains... sweet but if not i water em(i'm always runround checking.a good watering every week seems right.then after awhile in bloom i start giving food according to labels.I use the cheapo stuff from Lowes etc..and get great results...outdoors.indoors hmmmm not so great.too many variables,i become a super noob.

Back
Top Bottom