Help me identify this please! Is it cal/mag deficiency? It's brittle

I don't have any extra water storing products in the mix. When I started growing this year my friend tried to guide me the best he could as a starting grower himself. He told me to feed/water once a week, also, that weed likes to be more on the dry side. So water just once a week. If you have better schedules, please hit me up and enlighten me. I'm here to learn. I'm all ears. I can send you my email if you're interested in teaching me.

I don't have any extra water storing products in the mix. When I started growing this year my friend tried to guide me the best he could as a starting grower himself. He told me to feed/water once a week, also, that weed likes to be more on the dry side. So water just once a week. If you have better schedules, please hit me up and enlighten me. I'm here to learn. I'm all ears. I can send you my email if you're interested in teaching me.
Sorry... all my lessons are public and in support of this forum. Your grow is just a tribute to just how extremely adaptable these plants can be. Your plant's metabolism has adjusted to this schedule and it looks like you have a long running sativa there that might naturally come from that type of environment anyway... whatever it is, it is working for you and I don't recommend changing anything other than what we have already discussed in regards to the deficiency. It is I who is actually learning from you, so thank you for presenting this to us. How long do you expect this to go before finishing out?

I'm glad that its working for you... just mystified how you can get a 3gal container to last that long between waterings. Do you have vermiculite or water storing crystals in there?

I was curious about that too. In flower last year when I put a “maybe it will, maybe it won’t” type of seedling in a 3gal fabric pot, at peak drinking it was sucker dry and ready for water every 18 hours. It was wild. Ended up with just over 17 zips from it, so that may have contributed a bit. The 7gal fabric pots were very other day. Ended up watering the 3gal every morning, the others every other morning. Wasn’t bad, had them all on a timer every other day. Watered the other by hand on the off day.

Back
Top Bottom