Help me identify whats wrong def/pest

Helpplease

Pics coming in one second....

Hi, I'm not sure what's wrong with my girls. I have noticed this discoloration almost crusty type issue happening to some of my leaves. It appears as if it finally has spread to another one of the girls as well. I have been going through them with a handheld regular scope and fine scope for days and have yet to find a mite or pest. I have shaken leaves onto white paper and looked with fine scope, but nothing. For nearly 10 days during start of flowering they were in less than ideal conditions at night (bad air flow closed off higher humidity, nothing I could do about it). They are in a great place now as far as all that goes. I use half distilled/half tap (ppm about 100 start) and ph up and down to stay about 5.9. I am using general hydroponics a,b,callimagic, and bloom, and am in promix. I don't really want to go through the pest motions if its not them. This is my first time so I'm nervous that this will turn into a major issue. Please help!!

Plant looks good and no deficit. Girls will spot sometimes like that but it's nothing to worry about, especially if you keep your ph sorted and don't over-feed (to many ppm's).

With my tap start of 100 I reach about 760 after following the gh simple drain to waste. Should I continue on or lower my ppm somewhere in the mix? Also is there a perfect ph for promix?

Back
Top Bottom