Help me please?

My nute mix is the week 12 mix for fox farm this is my first indoor grow and ik I have alot to learn I'm planning on taking some online classes in growing

I was using ph test strip but I have ran out so I won't be able to test it for a little while but I'm assuming you all correct I kinda had a feeling that is nitrogen toxicity but wanted some more expierence opinions thank you all for your help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok you're going to have to let me know what's the mixture bro, I'm not going to run a research on fox farm feed schedule, if you want help you need to provide info, how much do you mix of each ? And per gallon? Per liter?

And what are the npk ratios that are on the bottles ?

Don't mean to sound rude at all bro , I'm just saying if you're going to ask someone for help, and someone is trying to get info from you to try and help you , don't tell them "I Mix whatever the feeding chart says for week 12" assuming someone has the time to go and research fox farm nutrients.

Ok you're going to have to let me know what's the mixture bro, I'm not going to run a research on fox farm feed schedule, if you want help you need to provide info, how much do you mix of each ? And per gallon? Per liter?

And what are the npk ratios that are on the bottles ?

Don't mean to sound rude at all bro , I'm just saying if you're going to ask someone for help, and someone is trying to get info from you to try and help you , don't tell them "I Mix whatever the feeding chart says for week 12" assuming someone has the time to go and research fox farm nutrients.
Well I don't have nute scheduele on me and I'm out town for next few days so that why I said that

My nute mix is the week 12 mix for fox farm this is my first indoor grow and ik I have alot to learn I'm planning on taking some online classes in growing

I was using ph test strip but I have ran out so I won't be able to test it for a little while but I'm assuming you all correct I kinda had a feeling that is nitrogen toxicity but wanted some more expierence opinions thank you all for your help

So you're giving it nutrients....without testing the pH?
Got a photo of your nutrient lineup?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So you're giving it nutrients....without testing the pH?
Got a photo of your nutrient lineup?

420-magazine-mobile1857074029.jpg

I'm thinking of switching to AN ph perfect lineup whenever get new grow box finished

I'm thinking of switching to AN ph perfect lineup whenever get new grow box finished

You should do that. I've helped no less than 20 ppl with "Fox Farm" issues. All pH related.
If you don't have a way to test pH then pH pre balanced nutrients are the way to go.

This is my amazing high tec nutrient lineup.
20 years of growing. No problems.
fd73cc7038c36d1a34a0814fbcc04435.jpg

Just add water.

I wanna grow in pro mix but pro mix hp and use AN nutes then eventually wanna go to making super soils and growing that way just not at that stage yet

BX means constant attention. I just got moved up to 20 plants for my personal grows and 100 plants for client/patient grows. I'd be checking ph from dawn till dusk if I used BX. Plus I have to use OMRI certified products approved by COG (Canadian Organic Growers association) and most nutrients for cannabis are not organic certified.

BX means constant attention. I just got moved up to 20 plants for my personal grows and 100 plants for client/patient grows. I'd be checking ph from dawn till dusk if I used BX. Plus I have to use OMRI certified products approved by COG (Canadian Organic Growers association) and most nutrients for cannabis are not organic certified.

So bx needs more attention than normal and what is so special about BX mix

BX is sphagnum peat moss, vermiculite, perlite, limestone and mycorrhizae. That's it. No compost for nutrient. It's a soilless semi hydroponic mix that requires nutrient additions.
HP is the same with way more drainage. If you use HP, you gotta water all the time. I use the BX in certain situations. It's useful for repotting before you flip 12/12 as it doesn't add unwanted nitrogen while you're trying to bud. Very handy if you're doing a 2+ month veg for scrog and manifolds but don't want to affect N levels.
On its own, great for medium porosity "add nute" grows.
Personally with so many plants on the go I just ain't got time for it.
But it's a fantastic product.

I stick with the Herb n veg and get great results. 3 feet high in 2 months on a 10+ branch manifold.
8aaee6c09e2886434944bccbdd79b432.jpg

BX is sphagnum peat moss, vermiculite, perlite, limestone and mycorrhizae. That's it. No compost for nutrient. It's a soilless semi hydroponic mix that requires nutrient additions.
HP is the same with way more drainage. If you use HP, you gotta water all the time. I use the BX in certain situations. It's useful for repotting before you flip 12/12 as it doesn't add unwanted nitrogen while you're trying to bud. Very handy if you're doing a 2+ month veg for scrog and manifolds but don't want to affect N levels.
On its own, great for medium porosity "add nute" grows.
Personally with so many plants on the go I just ain't got time for it.
But it's a fantastic product.

I stick with the Herb n veg and get great results. 3 feet high in 2 months on a 10+ branch manifold.
8aaee6c09e2886434944bccbdd79b432.jpg

Ya most people I talk to use pro mix hp for growing for some reason I guess to prevent over watering and promote root airration

Ya most people I talk to use pro mix hp for growing for some reason I guess to prevent over watering and promote root airration

Exactly. It's a great semi hydro soilless medium. Very versatile. But you gotta be measuring dem noots 24/7. Works great with the ph perfect lineup.

Exactly. It's a great semi hydro soilless medium. Very versatile. But you gotta be measuring dem noots 24/7. Works great with the ph perfect lineup.

Ya that what I was thinking pro mix hp an nute line and just lot of measuring I'm excited but I wanna go pure super soil later on

Supersoils are usually hand mixed. Doc Buds (a member here) has a fantastic recipe. It's essentially the mix I use (store-bought) with worm castings, loam and a few other things added.

Supersoils are usually hand mixed. Doc Buds (a member here) has a fantastic recipe. It's essentially the mix I use (store-bought) with worm castings, loam and a few other things added.

I was gonna go sub cool but considered doc bud high brix thing tho to later one

Heres the list of stuff!
Medium:
Vermicrop soil first time user
Worm Castings
Humisoil
Alfalfa Meal
Azomoite
Perlite

Calcium mix: