Help my friend pass his drug test

lolwat123

Hi.

Basically the thing is he's going to have regular unnanounced check ups with police standing to the side while he has to pee in a jar. We have someone that can supply clean urine. Looking for some input with someone who has experience with this kind of thing, some way to hide it what to put it in and some way to keep it warm and make the whole thing look natural. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

If he is going to have an officer watching it will be extremely difficult if not impossible to somehow use someone elses piss thats in a container of some sort. Think of trying to unscrew a cap and pour piss out of a bottle without spilling it all while a cop is watching. Only thing I can think of would be a wizzanator check it out: whizzinator Or he could just quit smoking, but that really sucks so whizzanator might be the best bet.

one of my friends has used the Whizzinator while he was being supervised and he said as long as your cool and just pull the tip out, they'll never know.

Back
Top Bottom