Help my girl

Wondering
20191024_193622.jpg
if anyone knows the cause.

Seed=female Red Dragon
Light= 400w HPS
media= garden soil fine.
Nutes= no nutes

Leaves are dry and crispy and curling under most stems look straight with drooping leaves. Other stems are pointing up with same curling under leaves

Hi mate. Do you have any pics with lights of mate? from what i can see it could be the plants a little overwatered, its hard to tell from this pic though.
Failing that, whats in your "garden soil"? have you used it before? whats your water ph and your run off?. Sorry for the bombardment of questions, just doesnt seem a simple answer.
9 times out of 10 i find issues in soil come from incorrect water schedule so a good chance its this.

Light is 15 inches from canopy with a fan blowing between the plant and light. No heat. Also water is 6.9ph. Just standard fine garden soil. Yes grown with it before. Just to add jy loft where the plant was until just now has got absolutely freezing. Was fine before putting herbin left. Could be a cold issue. The pot and plant are freezing. Brang her back into my wardnow under a LED.

Light is 15 inches from canopy with a fan blowing between the plant and light. No heat. Also water is 6.9ph. Just standard fine garden soil. Yes grown with it before. Just to add jy loft where the plant was until just now has got absolutely freezing. Was fine before putting herbin left. Could be a cold issue. The pot and plant are freezing. Brang her back into my wardnow under a LED.
Will be the cold temps. If it drops under 12c the plant will lockout vital nutrients.

Little too much water too I believe. Over watering can really screw your plant up.

I don't think its over water problem as I only water her when she is really dry. On the 2nd day she is always dry. Means she is taking up good amount of water. This has always been the case even before these problems arise

Yeah mate. Cold stops the plant from uptaking nutes through the rootzone. When this happens its got to feed itself from somewhere so firstly sucks it out of your fan leafs.
Have you just started running 24/0 or has this been the schedule all along? I wouldnt think youd have issues with cold at lights on:hmmmm:.
If you can try and at least get the rootzone heated at cooler temps you should be fine. (ive found as long as the roots are warm the plants seem to cope). Tubular heaters work well for this

I don't think its over water problem as I only water her when she is really dry. On the 2nd day she is always dry. Means she is taking up good amount of water. This has always been the case even before these problems arise
the top few inches of soil can be bone dry and the bottom half can still.be saturated. I usually water once a week and feed once a week. But I also wait til my leaves are starting to wilt before I water

Yeah mate. Cold stops the plant from uptaking nutes through the rootzone. When this happens its got to feed itself from somewhere so firstly sucks it out of your fan leafs.
Have you just started running 24/0 or has this been the schedule all along? I wouldnt think youd have issues with cold at lights on:hmmmm:.
If you can try and at least get the rootzone heated at cooler temps you should be fine. (ive found as long as the roots are warm the plants seem to cope). Tubular heaters work well for this
they have the seedlings heating mats too that can work well

She has been on 24/0 since sprouting which she broke the surface on 7th October. She was growing very nicely before I moved her into the loft. Now she hasn't really grown much apart from node spacing and new growth on top.but before this I was noticing changes in height few days

Again cold causes these issues. The plant goes into shock at cold temps. Magnesium is the first to lock out in cold temps, this is vital for plant health, if the plant cant uptake it it will look react5 the same way as overwatered.
Theres a good chance your hps is drying out the top of your soil rather than your roots drinking the water.

She has been on 24/0 since sprouting which she broke the surface on 7th October. She was growing very nicely before I moved her into the loft. Now she hasn't really grown much apart from node spacing and new growth on top.but before this I was noticing changes in height few days
if its on 24hr light and the plant pots freezing? where do you live, the artic circle lol

Back
Top Bottom