Leaves curling from the side's

Marcutz

So this is the first time growing in PRO-MIX HP for me, I usually use Fox Farm or Black Gold soil with great results. But this round i wanted to give Pro-Mix a try and I'm noticing red stems and a couple of the plants leaves are curling from the side. Everything is looking really good except for the red stems and curling leaves. And it seems a couple of plants my have stopped or slowed growing. There is no nute burn, or burnt tips, I have run these strains before and have not encountered these problems. Im using RO water, CaliMagic, Advanced Nutes Sensi Grow A&B. Ph-6.3,E.C.-1.8,TDS-900 and my feed schedule is feed,feed,water. Any and all help is appreciated.
IMG_69886.jpg
IMG_69873.jpg
IMG_69854.JPG
IMG_69844.JPG
IMG_69831.JPG

Hmmm. So you think I should ease up on my Nutes? I've ran these strains before in soil, and they are really dark leaves from the start...Thanks for your help.

Candyland, and Blue Cookies... they been taking the nutes pretty well, and its not like its all over it's just on a couple of leaves.. But i want to take care of the prob before it gets worse. And I'm just about to start flowering at the end of this week.. You think i should flush real well before adding my bloom nuts? Btw.. Thanks for your help.

So, i think its a Calcium def. i upped the cal mag to 250 ppm and they seemed to like it a lot. lightened up and curling went away

Back
Top Bottom