Help! Need to move plants during flower! Thanks in advance!

VanIslandConnoisseur

Plants are 5 days into flower. I need to move them to my dads in a car tonight, til tommorow evening around 4pm,

There 12/12 schedule is 7pm-7am

i have to move them tonight around 8pm, can i put them in the dark for 24 hrs just after lights go on?? Thanks somuch everyone!!!
20200125_010757.jpg20200125_010824.jpg

I’ve actually heard of people doing that on purpose to jumpstart the process.

Mine came at week 5 when they were tall and stinky. Had to stick them in the garage attic area. Smelt the entire garage up so we didn’t venture in there. Lol!

Absolutely! What's your setup? May be difficult with hydro but I've had to do it before.
I opened up some big contractor bags and scrunched them down on the floor open side up, set the pot in and pull the sides up and over, tie a gentle knot and toss them in the back of my truck. Even parked down the street! Then when the coast is clear bring them back.
Darkness won't mess with them but excess light leaks could.

Good luck!

Oh, and sense you're in Canada it wouldn't be weird to grow other plants indoors, right? Say toss a basil plant or something in your tent ;)
As for me, its January and I've got tomatoes, peppers, and pineapples growing in my driveway! Yeah, we get a lot of canadians in the winter

They have no right to open the tent for an inspection. They can ask and you dont have to disclose it.

So long as you have not signed anything stating you will not grow, you are fully within your right to grow pot. (I am a building superintendent in ontario)
Okay, thanks for the info!! Dont wanna jeopardize the future lease, but good to know!

Yea its not on the lease but going to hide it until this grows over Going to do 2 or 3 plants next show and she prob wont be mad, im doing 6 now so im 2 over legal limit.
20200125_010757.jpg

Canada, and yearly walk through, right after my ex moves out..... Hmmmmmm i wonder

She told me she was gunna shit talk me to the landlord so maybe she did
Oh gawd. That’s so frustrating. Been there! Take the risk and move them haha

Put them in the car and lock the doors! I did that once for a weekend when guests
stayed over, no harm done parked in a sunny spot during daylight and opened the
widows a bit for airflow. U could even turn on the heat or ac if needed. Happy motoring mate.PS the car stunk for weeks.

Back
Top Bottom