Lighting time question

Bertie

Hi guys, I was hoping someone could give me an answer to my problem, as I don't know what to do.

Everything at the moment is in the veg area under 18 hours. LIGHTS ON AT 1AM, OFF AT 7PM

What I have going are..
10 hash plant regular (they don't matter at the moment though, as I will be flowering some cuttings at a later date to determine sex)

7 freebies (2 x auto fems, 5 fems)
4 pot bound bagseed females.
4 cuttings from the bagseed females.

All 8 of those bagseed plants are in flower. I've been taking them out at 6PM and putting them back in at 6AM. Tedious I know, but I didn't want to throw them out. All 8 along with the freebies will fill my flowering area nicely.

My problem is, I ideally need to run the flowering chamber from 7PM to 7AM.

So it's nearly a total flip for the bagseed ones that are flowering, so how do I go about that? Also, how do I get the vegging freebies into that routine also (7PM - 7AM).

Do I give the flowering bagseed ones 24 hours dark? They've been flowering for around 5 weeks, but from experience with them, they're a good 13 - 14 week strain.

For the freebies, do simply give them a few days of 24 hours light, then stick them into flower at the time I wish to (7PM - 7AM)?

Any advice much appreciated, as always.
Bertie

whenever you change lighting schedule for the flowering plants, you just have to make sure they get 12 hours or more of darkness.. If you give them 24hrs of darkness, they will be fine and it won't stress them out. For your vegging plants, they need 12-24 hours of light per day to stay in veg. Whenever you put them on 12hours of dark, they will start flowering. You can essentially keep a plant in veg forever as long as they get at least 12 hours of light per day

I agree with crimson here all the way....24 hrs of dark will be more than fine.....considering you've got along time left......it may have been alittle trickier in veg.....but into 12/12 already for 6 I would have no prob with doing it......:ciao:

Thanks guys. So I'll give the ones already in flower and extra 13 hours darkness the day before they join the others and continue to flower. As for the others, it'll be the other way around, and they'll get an extra long day before going into 12/12.

I thought that would be the way, but I wasn't going to risk it without asking first. I thought they might herm on me. :thumb:

The timing change is due to a temp issue, I hadn't planned ahead for when the sodiums get switched on.:bigblush:

Many Thanks
Bertie

Back
Top Bottom