Oh No! Did I screw up with the time change?

Char37

My timers are set at 7am - 7pm right now & w/ the time change now its 8. Me! thinking its 6 that they are coming on at, went to do some work on them (have a major prob. w/ mites right now :whoa:)& of course I turned on half of the lights at about 5:30 ...did I do any harm? I did it night before last too! Eeeek!

Re: Oh No!!Did I screw up with the time change???

My timers are set at 7am - 7pm right now & w/ the time change now its 8. Me! thinking its 6 that they are coming on at, went to do some work on them (have a major prob. w/ mites right now :whoa:)& of course I turned on half of the lights at about 5:30 ...did I do any harm? I did it night before last too! Eeeek!

Timers are ten bucks....and stay out of your room...if you have mites spray the girls before lights out...and stay out of your room...lol:peacetwo:

just get them back to the reg. times quick as possible,they'll get back in groove in a couple days.:thumb::surf:

Be Heard

Thanx Spike...had me a little worried when I realized tonight. I'll have to post some pics soon. This is my second grow.

Re: Oh No!!Did I screw up with the time change?

I myself would not worry about the time change. The plants don't know about daylight saving time.

put the lights back where the timers were previous , worry more about the spider mites , they can be devastating ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, smokr1

time change was put in place buy man not all countries have it the grls only know the sun come up the sun go dwn..i stay out of my room but i havent changed mine yet either as i flipped my timer four days ago to 12/12 , i think that would stress them

Back
Top Bottom