Help needed! First grow!

Pakkman223

420-magazine-mobile2130839614.jpg
420-magazine-mobile762401490.jpg

What does that brown color mean is wrong with my plants? It's showing also on the opposite side fan leaf.
420-magazine-mobile277551473.jpg

Help needed asap! My plants need y'all help!
Ima first time grower !

420-magazine-mobile1940042280.jpg

Plants look ok some bad leafs at the bottom are always there.

Read some journals the match your growstyle,
Don't by stuff like terpinator you may use in bloom after you have some experience and all the base nutes you may need.

5ml says nothing if we don't know per what L , gal ?
Soil or coco ?
Tap water ?

Plants look ok some bad leafs at the bottom are always there.

Read some journals the match your growstyle,
Don't by stuff like terpinator you may use in bloom after you have some experience and all the base nutes you may need.

5ml says nothing if we don't know per what L , gal ?
Soil or coco ?
Tap water ?

A gallon of Tap water mixed with terpinator cal mag and neptunes harvest fish & seaweed
Npk with all together is 3,1,7 I think. In soil.

also try to post pics under normal light ... are your leaves very dark green and kinda glossy ?? that can mean you have high N levels in soil from that fish nutes and that inturn also will lockout P

420-magazine-mobile525713880.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1399542268.jpg
420-magazine-mobile167086390.jpg

I water with tap water at 6.6 ph when I don't feed with nutes. Last time I fed with nutes was about 5-7 days ago

PH ??? tapwater tends to be rather calcinated and this alkaline my tapwater is 8.5+

that rusty brown spot looks like a starting P-deficiency... low soil ph will lock out Phosporus and the deficiency will work its way up the plant.
I already see more lessions forming on that same leaf i would check runoff ph

What should I feed my plant to give it phosphorus

hmm ... i c all kind off things but maybe thats just me

for starters i see leafedges that curl slightly upward thats usually an indication of heat stress
i also see no leafs praying to the sungod instead the leaves overall looks abit bend downwards that makes me think of rootbound
and then there are the brown spots and the milky lessions on the lower leaves, that looks to me like starting P deficiency, it starts on the lower leaves as those pale spots and then the leaf will get brown spots that get ever bigger and eventually the leaf will turn yellow and be crispy dry and basically is dead.
Now it is also a possibility that the plant is short of nutes and is canibalising oldest, lower leaves

id say fix a possible rootbound if its that and then flush untill runoff comes out as what you put in ph-wise

for starters i see leafedges that curl slightly upward thats usually an indication of heat stress
i also see no leafs praying to the sungod instead the leaves overall looks abit bend downwards that makes me think of rootbound
and then there are the brown spots and the milky lessions on the lower leaves, that looks to me like starting P deficiency, it starts on the lower leaves as those pale spots and then the leaf will get brown spots that get ever bigger and eventually the leaf will turn yellow and be crispy dry and basically is dead.
Now it is also a possibility that the plant is short of nutes and is canibalising oldest, lower leaves

id say fix a possible rootbound if its that and then flush untill runoff comes out as what you put in ph-wise

I flushed right now with 6.8 ph'ed tap water
I used a little more than 3 quarters of a gallon
I doubt my plant is rootbound bekause I transferred into pots the beginning of last week.
If there is heat stress should I move my lights higher up?
And all plants go up to the light I've been using the LST tactic to tie it down. Within 2 hours plant is facing the light.

What should I feed it if it is deficient in phosphate?

420-magazine-mobile499771146.jpg

Npk= 4-3-4

they look fine ... you will start to see sex after 3 to 4 weeks at the fastest ... wait till you notice the nodes started alternating and then look for pistils

And also when should I transplant into bigger pots ?

Plant on the left is 35 days from seedling and other plant on right is 30 days old from seed

Are they a good size for their age?

Back
Top Bottom