Need help guys

smoke_screen

I need some help.

Basically i got sick of buying weed and have decided to do it myself for fun and cheaper smoke.

But i am a week into doing so i have had 3 plants germinate and on their first set of leaves have yellowy brown tinge to it, its just started happening.

Can anyone offer some advice plz?

I wanna fix this asap so my plants don't die on me. :tommy:

Are they looking healthy?

How much folage do they have?
What lights are you using?

Ok that is perfect normal according to MV. By now you should have 2 layers of leaves, on the bottom layer they should be a little circly instead of pointy, and this should have yellowness around the edges, and the other layer should be pointy pot leaves. THE EXACT SAME THING happened to me. but i just got a spray nozzle off of a spray bottle and stuck it on a water bottle. make sure everytime you water your plants you spray your leaves, and make sure you hold the bottole up high so it mists down onto the leaves. just do that so you dont bend the stem. they should turn into a nice green after a few days. im only 12 days into my grow and i have 6 nice green leaves.

Starting on this page MV begins a step-by-step tutorial w/ images. It should answer most of your concerns as well. The pictures might be a bit of a reassurance. Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Thanks everyone.

I am going to have to do some more research.

:goof:

Back
Top Bottom