Need help on my 2nd plant

rodney92

Need help on my 2nd plant unfortunately my first came out male no pic now but later on...ok my plant is bout 3 weeks and going on 4 node but the main thing i want to ask is what does it mean that 2 little leaves are growing between all the nodes starting from fan leafs..what does that means????

If you see two green spears (stipules) at the nodes, those are just vegetative growth. Both male and female plants get them.
If you see two green "fingers" attached to a green bud, that is a leaf bud, which will form a branch. The green fingers will unfold to become part of the next leaf/branch.
If you see two fine white hairs (pistils), you have a female plant who is showing sex.
If you see a smooth green bud without anything sticking out of it, and it appears in pairs or bunches on tiny stalks, you have a male.

No actual leafs growing between the nodes and on the 4 node it has 2 leafs and on the other side showing early sexing..gt any idea what this kould mean

Re: Question about a pre-flowering plant

Iwant toask you one...what does it mean that 2 leafs are growing between nodes where pre flower grow?? Best answeer u kan

It seems like you don't believe any answer you get to this question. There is nothing strange about what you are describing. It simply means that your plant is probably not pre-flowering yet. Is there something that indicates to you that it is supposed to be pre-flowering when you don't see a pre-flower? Have you not seen the answers you have received regarding this same question in two other threads?

EDIT: My apologies for the outburst rodney92. A picture would be really helpful to confirm my suspicions about your plant being fine.

Back
Top Bottom