Help needed in Spokane!

HerbalMeds

Can anyone help me find out what I need to do to acquire my mmj card. I had a hernia surgery a few years ago and it was repaired with mesh and has been causing ridiculous pain. I don't like pain killers because they make me sick.:roorrip:

Can anyone help me find out what I need to do to acquire my mmj card. I had a hernia surgery a few years ago and it was repaired with mesh and has been causing ridiculous pain. I don't like pain killers because they make me sick.:roorrip:
Tell you now, I don't think your going to get a MMJ card because of that. That's a thing that they will have to re operate and change. Has nothing to do with MMJ.

It's like having a splinter in your finger and instead of pulling it out you would rather live with it by saying, I'll smoke a joint and it'll be OK!

Hey whats this crap I heard from a friend in Spokane that they raided the 1 and only clinic they had ???? Yesterday ???also not that it was much of one but it was one **ANY ONE KNOW anything ????

they dont do cards in wa state. a doc's recomendation is all!

u must not live in washington... cause i have mine for stomach problems and back pain as does my mother. u would b suprised how easy it really is to attain,especialy if u have a docter already saying u have pain and nasiated or whatever, degeneritive athritus, whatever..

Back
Top Bottom