Help needed

here is my humble attempt
phone_053.jpg

phone_052.jpg
phone_052.jpg

Nice Pics!

About what to use, I would say anything plastic, as the duvet covers will soak moisture and cause problems later with fungus.

thanks for the heads up about the plastic!!
also they are starting to really stank and i wanted to know if both the male and females smell or just the females,as this might go some ways to determine sex
:Namaste:

You gotta wait look at the pics, balls boy and pistols are female how long have you been flowering? It takes a couple weeks until a female is seen. Males flower faster so if you see any change more than likely its a male. But tooooo soon to tell wait patience is key

You gotta wait look at the pics, balls boy and pistols are female how long have you been flowering? It takes a couple weeks until a female is seen. Males flower faster so if you see any change more than likely its a male. But tooooo soon to tell wait patience is key

That's not necessarily true. I have germinated 10 seeds, 6 of which were female, the rest were male. One of those males showed its parts well after the females were heading into full bloom.

GReenhouse, the best thing to do is to look at the sprouts there... if you see long white heirs protruding from those little nodules in there, then it's female.

Your pic looks like secondary stems starting there, not preflowers.

Well I said more than likely, its a fact than males flower faster than females. I said if you see change early more than likely it will be male

Well I said more than likely, its a fact than males flower faster than females. I said if you see change early more than likely it will be male

I agree, generally, males start their flowers early so the pollen will be ready as the females start to flower. This is true for a lot of phenos out there, but there are a few like the last 10 I germinated, that the males showed at the same time, if not later than the females. I was simply pointing out that, while your statement is generally correct, there are certain strains that are the exception to the rule, and I'm seeing it more and more often, now as we go.

I only wanted gh to be aware of the possibility that a late flowering male could be in his future, if there is a male in this batch.

I agree, generally, males start their flowers early so the pollen will be ready as the females start to flower. This is true for a lot of phenos out there, but there are a few like the last 10 I germinated, that the males showed at the same time, if not later than the females. I was simply pointing out that, while your statement is generally correct, there are certain strains that are the exception to the rule, and I'm seeing it more and more often, now as we go.

I only wanted gh to be aware of the possibility that a late flowering male could be in his future, if there is a male in this batch.[

Sage advice my friends i will give it another week or so then check again,I have put alot of work to get to here so dont want to get stung wit a dude!!so please excuse my impatience and ignorance!!:Namaste:

Hi all Greenhouse, jandre, exile. have not been on here for a while as got rumbled with my last green house atempt. how did your last grow go mr greenhouse????? i have just started another atempt in doors now
week_1.png
have just put them in big pots only got 5 this time they are wwxbb not done an indoor grow before so hope it goes ok. the photo was taken 1 week after the seeds came in to life. the room is 5ft x 6ft if all goes well i have another room which is 20ft x 20ft.

Roundstone

i have just put 2 cooltube in the tent, to drop the temp to about 24. do i really need an inlet fan?????
as the outlet fan is taking the smells and heat away, if i leave the tent open abit wont it just suck the air from the room in,
just thing about trying to cut the noise down in the room.

Back
Top Bottom