Hi mouse

Novadawg

Hello fellow bluenosers. I paper toweled a bunch of seeds last week and a mouse found his way into them . The result is the total loss of 40+ seeds. I have 14 purple glue and half dozen green Crack sprouting. QUESTION:. Do you expert old timers figure it's too late , given our climate, to crack some white widow to kind of off set my other seed loses? I start in the greenhouse until they're about 6-8" high then outdoors in soil mix .
Thanks and have a great one :adore:

Hello fellow bluenosers. I paper toweled a bunch of seeds last week and a mouse found his way into them . The result is the total loss of 40+ seeds. I have 14 purple glue and half dozen green Crack sprouting. QUESTION:. Do you expert old timers figure it's too late , given our climate, to crack some white widow to kind of off set my other seed loses? I start in the greenhouse until they're about 6-8" high then outdoors in soil mix .
Thanks and have a great one :adore:
Hey how are you doing @Novadawg :ciao:
Sorry about your seeds.
But get cracking.
I'm in northern Ontario and still have snow banks here.
I'm soaking mine today.
Good luck and happy growing.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

20220425_095948.jpg

CHOICES CHOICES
20220425_095833.jpg

Managed to save a few pots
20220424_124420.jpg

Mixed up a few hundred liters of soil
20220422_174948.jpg

Hi Bill, are you growing outdoors ? We're at 4° here today , cold and dampy. We still have patches of snow in the woods too . I'm hoping the grow season has pushed ahead a bit this year.
At least the mouse is happy :lot-o-toke:
Your going to have a hotter summer than normal this year.
But extra rain fall.
So ladies planted directly in the ground will do well this year. Finally :cheer:
Tag me if you getva thread going.
Or I'll be starting one shortly post pics there so we see your beautiful province.
Haven't been to Lake Fletcher in too long.
It's hard for me to sit very long.
Driving to Fall River would kill me now.
Too many ailments, or talking when I should have been listening. :rofl:
Had a fun youth. ;)

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Hey Tokin how's it growin ? I've been here quite awhile, but keeping quiet lately. I intended to start a journal, I have a problem remembering to take pictures , I get so wrapped up in the grow itself. I'm hoping I can get on track after the damn mouse had a eat-all-you-can aty expense. Last year was great, I terms of production, then some sumbitch stole my best plant. I checked her one night and in the morning she was all chopped off. She was a BC Big Budd and loaded with humungous Budds. Ok I'm rambling.
Have a great one Tokin :high-five:

Does anyone else see patterns here?

1651395352789.png

@Novadawg I just started using sterilized glass tupperware containers with lids for my paper towels... keeps mold, bugs, critters out, and moisture in. I got basically 100% germination last go. Good luck with your grow!

Back
Top Bottom