Help Outdoor Dry/Cure Discretely

starclaws

I need some possibilities of doing outdoor dry/cure discretely. No possibilities of indoor here. Brightly colored structures and just structures of any kind in a dense forest would be strange. Don't want potential trail blazers attention drawn.

Developed my own idea after some thought. Green storage bins that are barely 42 cm tall. String across the top and just make sure the buds are stay tied down during growing keep em short. Think it would work? Just stash the bins in bushes and presto.

the biggest concern would having the buds go moldy. keeping water off the buds and having a lot of air flow should help but trying to dry outdoors will be like poking a lion, might get away with it or you might get bite.
curing outside is a whole other beast to contend with, are you sure you want to leave your buds in the wild for weeks?
anyway, hope it works out for ya:peace:

Long time outdoor grower here.
I would use a green canvas tarp, configured in a teepee shape. Rope tied to center of tarp, with plants tied underneath to rope. Hoist it into tree above normal eyeline.
Tarp keeps rain away and open bottom allows air circulation. I only know how to cure using the ball jar method.

Ps. Large pine trees work great for this.:rollit:

I've dried alot in the woods with no problem, If it was safe enough to grow there and no one found it, It was safe enough to dry there.

yeah I have that same issue myself as I have just moved home for fall/winter and will have to dry my grow outside, I'm sure hoping that tree hang/dry method is effective any other opinions?

Back
Top Bottom