Help! Outdoor plant fell over

Niklaus420

Okay, so my outdoor plant which is in its 4/5 week of flower got blown over by strong winds and wasn't watered for 2 or 3 days. The plant is not broken but the leaves are dry and curled up. But still greenish. I put some new potting soil in and added some bone meal to help the plant recover.

WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE SURE THE PLANT DOESN'T DIE? What nutrients can I add? or what should I do? Water everyday? I couldn't take a photo as I was stressed for time.

Please help. This is my first ever grow and it was so close to harvest. You never think this will happen to you when you read the horror stories that happen to some people. Now that it has happened I don't want this journey to be over so soon.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would harvest those branches that are dry (if there is no mold on the buds) prop up the rest with sticks and ties, and keep harvesting those buds that are drying up.

This close to harvest, you don't feed anything more than you would have before the storm damage. Water if the soil is dry, otherwise, nothing more than I have said.

Okay so yesterday I did all of what i mentioned above. And today she is looking better after a full day in the sun. Her soil was moist to the touch, so I didn't water her. I pulled a lot of damaged fan leaves and moved some of the branches.

Luckily not one branch was broken (all that super cropping and LST helping me out)
Think she will make a recovery. But I am maybe speaking to soon. I'll put up a pic that I took a few days before the storm and then the pics after( from today 13 March)

All comment are welcome.

I do wonder how this will affect my yield?

420-magazine-mobile1152654253.jpg
420-magazine-mobile687658820.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1797232477.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1756611844.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1521850196.jpg

In nature, flowering plants are subject to all kinds of adversity, from weather damage to browsing deer. In theory, some adversity encourages the plants to form more buds in an effort to perpetuate its species. So don't fret over lost tops, because more branches will form, which means more flowers.

I see that yours are Sativas, so be patient. They are very slow to mature compared to Indicas. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom