HELP! Overnight drooping leaves!

filmclip

1st time grower, 3 of my 4 mothers are healthy mutha fuckahs, the 4th one up until yesterday was the best of the bunch.
It's lemon something or another, and it was 6 weeks old when given to me.
They are 13 or 14 weeks old now.
Clay pot, unknown soil, 100 watt CFLs.
I've been watering it with the same stuff I use for my 6 hydro babies, Maxi Grow from General Hydroponics.
All of a sudden yesterday most of the leaves were either drooping or starting to droop.
There were just a few leaves with small brown tips, but I've trimmed them all so I can see if any new ones show up.
I also noticed some small white flys, and a stink bug so I ran out and bought some neem based spray.
Part of me wants to think that she needs more water now that she is bigger, and then I've read about how many people lose plants to over-watering.
My camera is acting retarded, so no pics for now.

Thanks in advance!

stick your finger in the dirt about an inch or two if its not moist water it good, my plants are about 12'' tall or more right now working on only 6 weeks and they do that when its time to water, i don't worry one bit about it, i give them fresh water and 3 hours later they stand tall.. if you have watered them check your PH its not the bugs don't worry about that, bugs don't make leaves turn yellow at the tip they make them turn yellow in spots all around the leaves and make holes, if your PH is fine try giving them some nutes if you haven't in a wile, if you already have try giving them clean straight water

don't worry about over watering to much you can not and i mean CAN NOT kill your plant with one good watering otherwise flushing would be impossible

whats the temp if its to hot they droop as well, should be around 75F or under 80F also how many CFL's are you running and are you 100% sure they are 100 watts and not just 100 watt equivalent i have 2, 65 watt CFL's and they are the size of my head, if they aren't that big i bet they are equivalent which means nothing

good luck let us know

Back
Top Bottom