Help! Playing catch up!

Bilbobudkin420

Hello 420 people. I have one baby in wk 4v heavily topped and lst'd about 8" tall and has bushed out my 5 gal smart pot and 3 seedlings just starting veg so about 4 nodes high. I did have 4 started at the same time but i killed 3 off (first attempt please dont judge). Due to limited space im scrogging but i dont want one huuuge plant taking up all the scrog and then 3 miniscule plants around it. Any suggestions? Would provide pics as i would also like any advice on my babys i can get but wont let me :(.

Welcome to the forum.:peace:
Consider starting your own personal thread in the journals section.;)

Conserving your space sounds like a good thing.
So having them crammed competing for light will be worse off later on.
Speaking of which, what type of light are you using?

Have you worked out the smell issue, after the flip?
I recommend a duct-fan and carbon filter for the space you are using.

Photoperiod plants can get huge, and if you are using bagseeds they could be male.:eek:
Have you seen any signs of sex yet?

Thanks appreciate the warm welcome and quick response. Im using a 600 dual spectrum hps. Yer ive already got a intake/outtake and carbon filter.
No bagseed i bought feminised seeds but i have been checking and the big one has shown pretty decent signs of a female.

Thanks appreciate the warm welcome and quick response. Im using a 600 dual spectrum hps. Yer ive already got a intake/outtake and carbon filter.
No bagseed i bought feminised seeds but i have been checking and the big one has shown pretty decent signs of a female.
Excellent!:goodluck:

I look forward to your journal.:nomo:

The one in wk 5 is mama mia a 100 percent indica ymthe smaller is a gypsy haze which is a sativa dominant hybrid. I have 2 other strains but theu are also hybrids one leans more indica but they are all pretty much the same height[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

The one in wk 5 is mama mia a 100 percent indica ymthe smaller is a gypsy haze which is a sativa dominant hybrid. I have 2 other strains but theu are also hybrids one leans more indica but they are all pretty much the same height[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Your album is set to "album owner only". Go to your albums, click the checkmark upper left, scroll down and set to "members only". That should fix it.

You can see the pictures, but we can't.

Hope this helps.

Your album is set to "album owner only". Go to your albums, click the checkmark upper left, scroll down and set to "members only". That should fix it.

You can see the pictures, but we can't.

Hope this helps.

Hey thanks. Im on a mobile device and im having real trouble changing the permissions ive found the check box and everything but the drop down menu aint showing a thing. I can see that its set wrong but cant change it!! Lol

Hey thanks. Im on a mobile device and im having real trouble changing the permissions ive found the check box and everything but the drop down menu aint showing a thing. I can see that its set wrong but cant change it!! Lol
You need to make a new album, and make sure to change that. It's been too long to change it.....it does happen.

I know I look for flat leaves that point up towards the light. It’s a good indication they are getting proper light and environmental. Could be a lot of things but they say it’s common to over water when starting out. Most let the soil get dry on top few inches and a lighter pot before re watering. Airflow, humidity can also do it.

Ok well ill let her dry out a little bit more this time before watering. Ive got an intake and outtake fan but Ive been thinking of getting a regular little desk fan in there aswell anyway so youve just given me the perfect excuse.

How big is your space? I found an outtake fan only needed in very large spaces. Both my tents are passive intake with a nice outtake adjustability speed fan. Too much air flow/exchange will droop leaves too. But finding that balance because you don’t want stagnant air. I have a large oscillating fan hitting my tops and 4 small fans in the corners of the tent under her skirt. Air movement is key but too much of anything is harmful. The other nice thing is it’s easier to create a slight negative pressure in your space. That is helpful for keeping smells where they belong. Again too much though is harmful.

Back
Top Bottom