Help! Playing catch up!

I only have the one tent and the weather here is to unpredictable to not have them in that controlled environment. But I think im going to be ok. Ive just purchased a foliar feed spray which is supposed to speed them up, so Ill hit the babies with this once a week aswell as feeding them water-water&molasses-feed. I wont use the spray on the big one but I will continue giving it its regular feed just wont go to full strength for a while longer.

I know I look for flat leaves that point up towards the light. It’s a good indication they are getting proper light and environmental. Could be a lot of things but they say it’s common to over water when starting out. Most let the soil get dry on top few inches and a lighter pot before re watering. Airflow, humidity can also do it.
Weird i mentioned the leaves cos today they are all looking healthy, flat and slightly praying. Not so much the critical or MM but they are getting there. Definitely gonna stop spraying as heavily and let them dry out more (stopping the heavy sprays should help this anyway)

Back
Top Bottom