Help Please brown and yellow leaf tips and some curling up

scottish312

HI i am 2 weeks into my grow and have checked them today and they have brown and yellow tips and some have curled up PLEASE HELP.My grow tent is 1.2mx1.2m with a 600w hps room temp stays around 30 celcius light is about 3-3.5 feet away from top of plant i have 10 plants and only a couple of them have developed this the rest are looking amazing.I have not added any nuts but the soil i am using has added john innes
gr_007.jpg
gr_006.jpg
gr_005.jpg
gr_002.jpg
gr_003.jpg
gr_004.jpg
gr_001.jpg

The plants are wet as i just sprayed them with water.
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

Hi nibec I am using a multi purpose compost with added John Innes and no I have not started to add food yet just water.that is what I though have u any advice for what to do?

might not really be able to do anything. it seems that that soil is too hot for your plant.

i guess your options could be...

1) wait it out, and see if it grows fast enough to be able to handle the nutes before it completly burns. your best bet to make it with this method.. is going to be lower the heat in that room to about 22 C that way, it wont take up as much nutes trying to keep itself hydrated. plus 30C is way too hot.

2) take it out of that soil as carefully as you can trying not to damage too many roots, and put it in a proper soil for her.

3) start again.

your biggest battle is going to be heat. no matter what way you look at it. no matter what route you choose, heat will be your enemy.

That's kind of what I thought mate am going out tomorrow and gona get new soil and have to lower the temp.have u any ideas on how to lower the temp like I said I'm using 600w hps in a 1.2x1.2x1.8m tent I have I big fan in it already and an extractor fan as well and what is a good soil?

what kind of exhaust fan do you have? a good 6" blower around 400cfm SHOULD be good depending on the intake air temp.

the best idea would be a sealed hood with the 6" exhaust hooked to that, and just have it pull air from the tent, through the hood, and out.

as far as soil, im a fan of sunshine mix #4 .

1 x 100mm Vents-TT inline extract fan which runs the exhaust through the hood mate I have a couple ideas to sort out the heat now but thank you for ur help its much appreciated and I will have a look for tht soil tomorrow mate if I can't find it al just have to get one which has no nutes and hope for the best for ma baby's thanks again mate

nothing in the soil... if you want to make things a little easier.. add a little extra perlite dor drainage (not required, it has a lot to start with) and some dolomite lime (to control Ph)

i normally dont add nutes until she starts to ask for them.

I see your pot is to small,,,but with that said I would not replant them yet,,,I would just water a little extra heavy,,,this will just bleed out the extra nuts out the bottom,,,and throw away the extra nuts out of the bottom tray when you are done watering it...after 3 or 4 waterings the extra nuts should be clear...(meaning you will no longer see brown,,,just clear water in the bottom tray)'''
(this might take 8 to 12 days also)...
I would then do some searching on which soil I would need and how big of a pot for the time you would need to grow in soil...
Oh I forgot to say,,,transplanting...:circle-of-love:

For the size of the plants, that pot is fine.

Water heavy to flush the nutes. But DONT water more often. The cannabis plant likes oxygen at its root
System. Can't have that when it's always soaked. Water only when the soil is dry.

Back
Top Bottom