Help please! Fert. Issue!

dj_fantis

Ok so i have been growing with a friend of mine for about 2 months now. We have 3 plants that as of 10/3 (friday) are 4 weeks into flowering. We just recently gave them BIG BLOOM FOX FARMS FERT. but i think we juiced them too much! Two of the three plants are wilting badly, and as of today the leaves are starting to turn a yellow color...is there anything we can do to flush them out ??? Were kind of nervous now and could use any advice!! We hope they are not going to die on us now =( The only thing we can think of is that we OVER Fertilized them! =(
:peace:
:yummy:

Re: Help please! Fert. Issue!!

Big Bloom is organic so you really have to try to fry them... How much did you give them? and for the future always start low as per directions and work your way up to find the sweet spot.... Flush them and get a pic or two up...

You need to upload pictures the the gallery to post.

You should be using 1 to 4 tablespoons of FF Big Bloom per gallon of water. :peace:

we gave them 1/2 cup mixed with a gallon of distilled water. (the back of the bottle said medium feed instructions 1/2cup every 7-10days per gallon of water. i will upload pictures to the gallery so i can post threads with pics. We will water them again in another day without any Fert so that they can flush....then only do 2 tablespoons for the last 4 weeks of flowering.

I am going off the FF feeding schedule found on their site.

FoxFarm Soil & Fertilizer Company

Every search I have made suggests Big Bloom should be used at no greater then 4 tbls. per gallon. :peace:

Or maybe you should flush them out now and then worry about the water schedule later.. They are still taking up all of that, you need to remedy that situation.. Flush it!!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom