Need Plant Diagnostic Help!

krisashley

Hello all!

First time grower here. I'm having issues with my plants and am in need of input. Background: My neighbor moved back to Texas and gave me 3 plants in soil with a 400 W HPS light and 2'x4'x6.5' grow room. I don't know what strains I have specifically, but I do know one is an Afghan of some sort. He germinated the seeds in November 2016 and kept them in veg until he gave them to us mid-April 2017. When we got the plants, they were very large and very nutrient deficient (the plants themselves were lime green). We started feeding Fox Farm Grow Big/Big Bloom for two weeks, cut them back, and waited another week before we flipped them to 12:12. Two weeks into flower, I switched the Big Bloom for Tiger Bloom and started backing off on Grow Big. I have been watering/fertilizing every other day and using pH Up to titrate the fertilizer mixture between 6.5-6.8. The humidity has been fairly constant at 60% and the temperature ranges between 65-80 degrees. We just started week 7 in flower. Over the past few days, the Afghan's leaves have gotten very yellow and brittle. The other plant has been getting spots on older growth leaves. Is this a nutrient deficiency or just light stress because the plants are too close to the HPS light? (See photos)
IMG_0793_JPG.jpeg
IMG_0792_JPG.jpeg
IMG_0756_JPG.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom