Help please! Newb grower sick plant

Also it is very important to make sure how the fertilizer was applied; if granules were applied to soil instead of dissolved in water, adding more water will only worsen the situation by releazing more fertilizant.

Yeah, i put the entire 1/2 tbsp. In the dirt...ive read and heard mixed reviews about whether or not the miracle gro plant food is acceptable. Obviously not though...i have distilled water how much should i flush it out with? Also, i cant say thanks enough for helping me out..this is the first time ive ever tried this so im sure ive made more than a few mistakes...

Okay so ive transplanted it in organic soil with NO FOOD lol...im assuming its a waiting game from here to see if it recovers? And when should i see results? And what plant nutrients are recommended for veg. stage?

Okay so ive transplanted it in organic soil with NO FOOD lol...im assuming its a waiting game from here to see if it recovers? And when should i see results? And what plant nutrients are recommended for veg. stage?

Have you watered it yet? Next time you water, test the pH of your runoff water to make sure its in the right range (6.5 is optimal) . Beyond that, you should be OK. It shouldn't need any nutes right away, just give pH'ed water (again 6.5) for the next couple of weeks. Whatever nutes you end up using, the plant will want something with a good amount of nitrogen for vegetative growth.

Well GreenCaper, the man with the sick plant finally told us what happened, he spooned ALL of it into the dirt.

If its in the soil maybe a transplant is a better option
This was sound advice

Have you ever done a flush?
Yes I have flushed, but only big plants that will actually drink ALL the water instead of tiny ones with 2 sets of leaves that would suffocate and die in damp soil pots.

Okay so i transplanted it into organic soil with NO FOOD lol...im assuming its a waiting game from here to see if it recovers? And how long would you say until i see results?
Good move. It will take just a couple of days for the shock to go away. It's best not to wet your new transplanted bucket right away to high dampness, you want the roots to grow out in search of water.

Vlad

Good move. It will take just a couple of days for the shock to go away. It's best not to wet your new transplanted bucket right away to high dampness, you want the roots to grow out in search of water.

Vlad

If the roots are going to grow out in search of water, it would be much more beneficial if there was water present. I've done many transplants and watering them has never done harm.

If the roots are going to grow out in search of water, it would be much more beneficial if there was water present. I've done many transplants and watering them has never done harm.

I guess my english is too cryptic or my replies are a train wreck of highly concentrated information.

"not to wet your new transplanted bucket right away to high dampness"

Don't saturate your new transplant. Just pour in a cup of pH'd 6.5 water.

You're doing fine Joey, keep it up

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom