Help please someone help

GeoBLUE

basicaly whats happend is i have a blue widow witch was growing fine until i came across spidermite on the plant at the bottom, this is outdoor by the way, and i looked on the internet for home remedy for getting rid of the bastard spidermite and found somthing saying i could use washing up liquid so i mixed 3 table spoons with a gallon of water like it said and sprayed the undersides of the leaves thurrely i woke up this morning and to my shock my baby was drooped down with brown marks all over most of the leaves witch it didont have the day befor i sprayed it the spidermites have gone now but it looks like its going to die please can someone help me and tell me what u think do u think it will survive or shall i chuck it and start again im so gutted it was pretty big aswel i did also wash it off a little tiny bit after spraying but not much and it has been waterd quite heavily along with the leaves being sprayed please help heres some photos below...:bitingnails:
IMG00978-20120822-1639.jpg
IMG00978-20120822-1639.jpg
IMG00979-20120822-1640.jpg
IMG00982-20120822-1641.jpg
IMG00980-20120822-1640.jpg

Re: ''help please someone help''

Over sprayed. Spray straight water on them and turn a fan on them to get them cleaned again. Its better to hit them lightly for 3 or 4 days in a row so that it doesn't suffocate the plant. Neem oil works good but again hit them lightly for a few days. Even straight water will slow spider mites down.

ok thanks but just wondering what the brown marks are and would it be ok to spray the leaves again with plain water because its wilting because of overwatering

3 tablespoons in 1 gallon!?!??

Maybe you can rinse the leaves off with plain water. Maybe.

I wouldn't be all that concerned with the overwatering at this point.

DD

Did you put her in full shade or in the dark for a while? those top leaves look awful light...kinda like my males do when i isolate them from the ladies right before they drop pollen (i just bring them inside and put'em in a dark closet for a couple of days until i harvest all of their pollen)...You might have an iron def....by the way this is aside from the brown patches you are having show up...that was prob due to the concentrated mixture used on them for the mites.

ok thanks but just wondering what the brown marks are and would it be ok to spray the leaves again with plain water because its wilting because of overwatering
You probably burned them with too much soap. Soap works but it doesn't take very much and should be used lightly. It just takes a small amount for the bugs to ingest it and give them the ragging shits till they die. Just mist them with water for a few days and keep a fan on them. Will take a week or 2 for them to perk back up.

Back
Top Bottom