Help please - What strain is this?

REMEDYU

Hello everyone, so I started this plant from a seed, and Im dying to know what strain this is.. Im very, very new to growing...Sp far this is what i did... i planted this seed. grew it like a foot, topped it, vegged it a while more, now here she is this is week 6 of flowering. She is growing in a 13 1/2 gallon pot, with fox field soil, and ive been giving her Botanicare CNS17 nutrients.

My cousin said "Hey, this plant is ready!!" im not sure of anything.....
What is it?
When will she be ready?
Do i put her in the dark for a week??

ahhhhhh

0031484.JPG

0041397.JPG

0011554.JPG

I am very open to any suggestions, comments, tips, anything. Thanks so much for taking the time. Have a great one.

Re: Please help me - What strain is this?

hi m8 i'll try to help you

1. it's cannabis sativa that we all agree on. what specific strain seed bank will be hard to guess for anyone
2. it is ready when majority of tricombes are milky white some amber and some might still be clear, then it's time to cut it down and hang it up ur pictuers are not of best quality and focus.
3. no some might give it 1-2 days of dark before cutting it down

hope this get's some of your questions answerd

good luck mate

Hi REMEDYU :ciao:

I think your strain is called "Bagseed Kush" and she looks very healthy :thumb:

Please do not listen to your cousin. Your plant has at least 3 or 4 weeks to go before she is "ready"

Get yourself a jewlers loupe and look at the trichomes. Useful link: What are trichomes?

Don't put her in the dark for a week!

:goodluck: and Welcome to :420:

Hi REMEDYU :ciao:

I think your strain is called "Bagseed Kush" and she looks very healthy :thumb:

Please do not listen to your cousin. Your plant has at least 3 or 4 weeks to go before she is "ready"

Get yourself a jewlers loupe and look at the trichomes. Useful link: What are trichomes?

Don't put her in the dark for a week!

:goodluck: and Welcome to :420:

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY ... I GOT A CLEARER PIC, WELCOMING ANY COMMENTS.. THANKS AGAIN
kelly1.jpg

Oh man, these days, its near impossible to tell. It's bagseed though right? If it was from a bag of shwagg you probably wouldn't of kept it, so at least you know it will be dank.

As for what it might be, looks like an indica heavy strain, other than that it's not even close to done. Ya got at least another 3 weeks. When the buds start puffing out and the trichomes start getting cloudy, then your almost there.

She is looking great though :) go start a a thread in the grow journals, document the rest of your grow there :)

:welcome::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom