Help please with heat and ppm

fourthree

I'm having some troubles with ppm, yesterday I put a new tub in ph6.28 ppm only went to 773 this time as i was noticing perhaps a nute lock out so decided to give a half feed of nutes to see if anything would change....today ppm was 2067 can you believe.....So I watered 4 ltrs ph'd water on top to lighten the load... and will check tomorrow and drain if required (usually a tub I just let the water stay in a big tub with plant elevated and the run off goes back into tub and re circulates ....I know, I know it's a bad thing, as I do get a rise in ppm over the 3 day period that I use a tub for, then empty it all out and apply again, and will have figured a good system for run off....definitely be changing that on next run) but why such an increase in such short time. I'm still concerned about heat as has reached 41°c and a low of 33°c so have started to open cupboard when I'm home with fans pulling air out, could these temps be conducive? Water is on 26/27°c maybe that's to high also, things are going well and sure I'm gonna make it, just I don't want these temps to make the cycle take longer than expected. Thanks
Fourthree :snowboating: :Namaste:

Your ppm is high because your reusing the run off. The plant is going to use what it needs then you waste the rest. If you reuse what you already used the plant may use all the Magnesium and you get lock out because you keep trying to force feed what the plant doesn’t want.
Those temps are way to high. Your growth will be slowed.

Back
Top Bottom