Help please yellow leaves

whrk

im growing some plants in room with 600 watt sunmaster duel bulb 18/6 room temp 35 c there 11 days after germ growing well starting to get some yellow leaves on couple plants not sure if over watering or room to hot any help wud b great cheers

Dude its WAY to hot in there , max should be 30. Over 30C the plants start to go into a heat shock , and will stop growing properly. And after a few days weeks it will just die.
Get some fans , open some windows turn on a AC something , but 35C u r killing them . First weeks if its just 2-3 plants u can do a 400W MH or even a 250W , i do my 3 on 250W MH for the first weeks of veggie than to 400W HPS for flowering. But in theory u can grow under almost any type of light all depends on how much yield u are looking for and thc content .

Dude its WAY to hot in there , max should be 30. Over 30C the plants start to go into a heat shock , and will stop growing properly. And after a few days weeks it will just die.
Get some fans , open some windows turn on a AC something , but 35C u r killing them . First weeks if its just 2-3 plants u can do a 400W MH or even a 250W , i do my 3 on 250W MH for the first weeks of veggie than to 400W HPS for flowering. But in theory u can grow under almost any type of light all depends on how much yield u are looking for and thc content .

hi cheers im getting an air cooler in there asap hope that will help with temp

yep WAY too hot... 24-28celcius is ideal. also consider getting a soil ph testing kit- you can get some inexpensive ones, and test the soil ph to monitor possible "nutrient lock out" which can lead to symptoms of excessive nutrients or deficiencies of nutrients. airflow and particularly co2 is important to aid in photosynthesis.
get a basic checklist of things to know for growing and you should be sweet- as your first port of call. things like:

room temp 22-28celcius(approximations)
room humidity 40-60%(approx)
intake of air, airflow/movement in grow space and extraction of heat/old air
soil ph levels 6-7ph
watering and feeding schedule for different stages of growth and what to aim for-check for N:p:K levels in your plant food to best meet your growth stage requirements...

suss(study/research) these basics out and you should be golden ;]]

a grower armed with a sound foundation in grow knowledge can go a LONG WAY without any problems arising, and if they do you will know what to do without any hesitation.

wish you all the best in your grow and future grows and hope your lovely little ladies recover soon!

Peace

cheers for the info got temp down to 27c now got some nutriunts see if that helps has i have not given them any part from water

Back
Top Bottom