Some leaves have yellowing - please help?

vernf1990

P10201262.JPG

my plants have some yellowing?any idea's?
Im thinking that I really have not had them out in the open,out of the grow room in 2weeks.and this could just be from not cleaning them up sooner?
25 day old in the flower room
promix/fox farm mix
5 gal.pots
ph of soil and run off 6.5
definitley not over water,using a h20 meter
1000 watt hort
they are all cleaned up bad yellow leave we pinched off.
gave them a good bath of neem oil with warm water..

Re: some leaves have yellowing (please help??)

Need frequent watering. The soil can dry out and when that happens it prevents plant from feeding thus you see some leaves turning yellow in the process. The plant is sucking the nutrients from the leaves to survive. I wouldn't trust the water meter completely. Use the lift method to determine if watering is needed.

Please do not water the plant with warm water. Cold water contains more oxygen per volume and with soil grow it can use more oxygenated water.

Great work on cleaning out the yellow leaves. Looking at the nutrient chart and feed the plant with the proper strength at this stage is all you can do. Remember not to let the plant go bone dry. Over watering would be watering daily. Do it every 2-3 days for soil should be ok. If your room temperature is hot then frequent watering is needed.

Re: some leaves have yellowing (please help??)

Need frequent watering. The soil can dry out and when that happens it prevents plant from feeding thus you see some leaves turning yellow in the process. The plant is sucking the nutrients from the leaves to survive. I wouldn't trust the water meter completely. Use the lift method to determine if watering is needed.

Please do not water the plant with warm water. Cold water contains more oxygen per volume and with soil grow it can use more oxygenated water.

Great work on cleaning out the yellow leaves. Looking at the nutrient chart and feed the plant with the proper strength at this stage is all you can do. Remember not to let the plant go bone dry. Over watering would be watering daily. Do it every 2-3 days for soil should be ok. If your room temperature is hot then frequent watering is needed.

that makes perfect sence,I did let them get super dry last water..thank you,for the input,now I know it is not anything thing major wrong!!!

P10201262.JPG

my plants have some yellowing?any idea's?
Im thinking that I really have not had them out in the open,out of the grow room in 2weeks.and this could just be from not cleaning them up sooner?
25 day old in the flower room
promix/fox farm mix
5 gal.pots
ph of soil and run off 6.5
definitley not over water,using a h20 meter
1000 watt hort
they are all cleaned up bad yellow leave we pinched off.
gave them a good bath of neem oil with warm water..
She's sucking the nutes from the leaves normal pretty much it gets worse definitely test ur soil

Back
Top Bottom