Yellowing leaves?

grimreaper1

Please help,first grow. Been growing white widow about 6 weeks and now bottom leaves are yellowing. I'm growing in Kellogg Raised Bed Organics Plus Soil. I haven't added anything else please help. So afraid I'll lose these babies

Dont worry bro, almost all problem can be solved with enough info.
Add some photos pls.
You said no feeding, well it might be N defficiency.if thats the case a wormcasting tea or any decent general gardening 20-20-20 will solve the problem.
Good luck :)

Here are your pictures. To upload them into a thread, just click on "My Photos" in the lower left corner of the text box. Then it will open a window that has your uploaded gallery.

20160521_163847.jpg

20160521_163843.jpg

What is your watering schedule like? It looks like N defiecient in these pictures.

What size pots are those? It looks like it may be root bound and starving for O2 in the roots. Soil looks dense, no aeration in the pots, minimal drain holes. My first suggestion would be to up pot them into a better container, and preferably into a soil miz that is lighter and will drain better.

Here are your pictures. To upload them into a thread, just click on "My Photos" in the lower left corner of the text box. Then it will open a window that has your uploaded gallery.

20160521_163847.jpg

20160521_163843.jpg

What is your watering schedule like? It looks like N defiecient in these pictures.

What size pots are those? It looks like it may be root bound and starving for O2 in the roots. Soil looks dense, no aeration in the pots, minimal drain holes. My first suggestion would be to up pot them into a better container, and preferably into a soil miz that is lighter and will drain better.
ALL of the above. Any soil suggestion? And I'll move them to 5 gallon containers

I don't like to suggest soils because everyone has there own school of thought on what grows easier/ better/ etc. I use Fox Farm Ocean Forest and I am very happy with it. Whatever soil you get, I would mix in about 20% of perlite to "lighten" the soil and help it breathe and drain more efficiently.

Thanks Ultradan,and ferts..sorry for all questions I've just read so much I'm confused. Want to just follow 1 persons advise so I appreciate it

Get something for veg that has an NPK of around 6-4-4. I use Fox Farm Grow Big and Big Bloom as my veg nutrients.

Whatever you get, start it at 1/4 strength of what the bottle recommends. And I would wait to feed after transplanting them. If they are root bound, or starving, they wont uptake nutrients until the root zone is healthier.

Get something for veg that has an NPK of around 6-4-4. I use Fox Farm Grow Big and Big Bloom as my veg nutrients.

I ask this onlyfor personal reasons, dont want to say you're wromg in anyway,just want to learn more.
As i have learned for veg we'd better use something like 3-1-2 and gradually moving to 1-3-2 for flower, am i wrong?
Thanx UltraDan

I ask this onlyfor personal reasons, dont want to say you're wromg in anyway,just want to learn more.
As i have learned for veg we'd better use something like 3-1-2 and gradually moving to 1-3-2 for flower, am i wrong?
Thanx UltraDan

Yep, that's exactly correct. The NPK ratios will be slightly different depending on the brand, but the main concern is having higher N content for veg and then a higher PK for flower.

I only mention 6-4-4, because that's what I use for veg.

:thumb:

:peace:

For a long time i used 20-20-20 for veg and got acceptable results too.
But when i switched to 3-1-2 i got better results. Next time try 3-1-2 on one plant, you'll never go back ;)

I am having a issue with Nitrogen I think but im in flowering i also use FoxFarm idk if I should wait for next feed and flush or wait for next feed and give it CALMAG + Bush Doctor (fish).

Back
Top Bottom