Help please?

Indica2013

image598.jpg

Can someone please help me I am new to growing have been searching for hours on
Ends trying to find this problem on my big Buddha cheese and have had no luck

Re: Help please??

image599.jpg

This is my power plant in same room as cheese could somebody tell me if this is the same problem as what's on the cheese I think this is how it starts have been looking for hours at diagnosis but most problems seem to start at tips of leaves and this starts in the middle of leaves I have critical mass big Buddha cheese and power plant in the same room the mass doesn't seem to be effected 1 out of 5 cheese is really bad and power plant is mild but getting worse I'm growing in compost (John innes) as came recommended I use hesi products and use a 600 watt HPS bulb for veg and flower

Ok we need addittional information to assist...

PH if known of soil or water used in hydro systems.

Nutrients used so far if so what brand, application of nutrients used for stage of growth.

Water type hard, soft or RO ?

Growing medium used coco coir, soil/compost, hydroponics such as DWC, NFT, ebb & flood etc, etc, etc... etc

Top pic looks like P - Phosphorus with touch of calcium, bottom pic looks like Ca - Calcium

Possible PH issue i think as if the PH is off, calcium will combine with P to make insoluble compounds that are unavailable to plants in the short term.

I grow in compost ( John innes no.3) I do not know the ph of the compost or the tap water that I use.
As ive seen various sites and people saying I don't need to test the ph in soil.

I use hesi soil nutrients in veg I use

- Hesi TNT complex
- Hesi Root complex
- Hesi powerzyme

Not hydro just basic soil growing

Thanks fuzzy duck for your time

I had to double check but the water I use is hard water I've feed my plants when the soil is dry adding nutrients every time I water started off adding nutrients at 25% of label dose and gradually increased to 50% label dose which is what I've read and been told to do

I believe we can rule out Ca - calcium as hard water has plenty of calcium in it believe or not :thumb:

I'm still thinking a touch of P - phosphorus tho.

Not uncommon to see defeciencys in early flowering tho & it may get worse... but your leafs do appear to be on the dark side of green which possible could mean to much nitrogen aviable !

I am familar with the John Innes range of compost & other brands which use john innes compost also & that it is more than likely preloaded with nutrients which may last a good few weeks or so & with using chemical synthetic nutrients you may of created a salt build up of harmful chemicals which may of lead to a nutrient lock out problem via toxicity...

I would advise a bloody good flush of the growing medium & then apply a half rate application of nutrient feed to address the problem.

For future grows i would suggest not using growing mediums preloaded with nutrients & that you use coco coir instead :peace:

This problem has started in veg I used my common sense and flushed with 24 hour tap water for about a week and a half 2 weeks today was day one of flower and was the first time I've used nutrients since the flush and I have used 25% of the recommended label dose how come the critical mass isn't effected ? And only one out of 5 cheese plants is very very bad

Thanks again fuzzy duck much appreciated

I've been growing a diffirent strain for nearly a year now from clones & their is always one bitch out of girls who throws a hissy fit being the problematic girl out of the batch :thumb:

Ya kinda get us to temperamental girls after awhile but may yield a little less than others.

Stay strong & you shall perceive... don't forget to do ya home work & always revise your knowledge from time to time :Namaste:

Fuzzy duck do you think the water flush will help them and they'll make it to the end do I need to add anything should I get a soil ph tester sorry for all the questions

Back
Top Bottom