Help Please!

Matttsss

420 Member
Hi guys, I wanted to ask you for advice: I have been growing these 4 plants (3 sativa and 1 indica) for 35/40 days, from the first time I fertilized they started to have yellow and curled tips (burn from overfeed?) Even if I have always used only 1/4 of the recommended dose, always check the ph of the water (6/7).

They started flowering about 1 week ago and are now also showing symptoms of nitrogen deficiency.

Now my question is: how does it get nitrogen deficient if it is overfeed?

Is my first time, maybe the leaves start to turn yellow and fall off after 1 week of flowering?

20210313_193816.jpg
20210313_193905.jpg

simple answer is "lockout" . if the ph of the water is off the 5.8-6.2 range then the roots get a shock and close off access to input N.P.K . The whole nutrient range it needs. ideally the medium will buffer a little to keep the pH usable between the ph ranges that each element is absorbed by the roots at. The tip burn is usually an early indication that something is slightly off.
Flush the medium to reset it with just ph water to a good runoff and allow to dry up a little before reintroducing mild feed again.

welcome , the more info the better

Also meant to put that during the flowering , losing fan leaves is nothing to worry about too much as they do often shed bigger leaves that become a drain to keep energised and healthy as they progress. Dont remove them unless necessary as while its being cannibalised, no other leaves will need to be shed. If it was many leaves, then the issue would be more serious. Good luck with your flowering and prepare for drying period with lots of reading on the best way to dry and finish the grow. This can make the difference between a good harvest of potent and tasty buds or alfalfa/hay smelling, crispy and depleted buds. Low and slow is a great method to retain as much aroma and potency as intended. Its all about TERPENES.

Hi guys, I wanted to ask you for advice: I have been growing these 4 plants (3 sativa and 1 indica) for 35/40 days, from the first time I fertilized they started to have yellow and curled tips (burn from overfeed?) Even if I have always used only 1/4 of the recommended dose, always check the ph of the water (6/7).

They started flowering about 1 week ago and are now also showing symptoms of nitrogen deficiency.

Now my question is: how does it get nitrogen deficient if it is overfeed?

Is my first time, maybe the leaves start to turn yellow and fall off after 1 week of flowering?

20210313_193816.jpg
20210313_193905.jpg
Welcome my friend. We need more details to make an accurate diagnosis.

Back
Top Bottom