Falling leaves

Matttsss

420 Member
hi, it's my first cultivation and I had a question for you. I have 4 autos in the sixth week (2 and a half of flowering) is it normal for the leaves to turn yellow and fall from the bottom to the top? the pH of the water and the soil is 6.5 but I fertilize only with 1/4 of the recommended dose because otherwise I burn the tips, could it be a lack of nitrogen?
20210320_182544.jpg
20210319_173734.jpg

Hi Mattt,

Welcome to 420! To help you we need more info. What kind of soil? What nutes are you using? Are you adding cal-mag? What size are those containers? How often do you water? Tell us how you mix your soup? Run water, set ph then add nutes..... or run water, add nutes then set ph?

The burned tips are indicating that the plant has enough nitrogen. The yellowing leaves is the plant stealing nutes stored in lower leaves to support the upper growing portion of the plant. I’d bump ph down to 6.3 also. Also what kind of floor is in that room? What’s under the floor surface is that a wood sub floor or a concrete slab?

more peeps will jump in later

Hi Mattt,

Welcome to 420! To help you we need more info. What kind of soil? What nutes are you using? Are you adding cal-mag? What size are those containers? How often do you water? Tell us how you mix your soup? Run water, set ph then add nutes..... or run water, add nutes then set ph?

The burned tips are indicating that the plant has enough nitrogen. The yellowing leaves is the plant stealing nutes stored in lower leaves to support the upper growing portion of the plant. I’d bump ph down to 6.3 also. Also what kind of floor is in that room? What’s under the floor surface is that a wood sub floor or a concrete slab?

more peeps will jump in later
Ok ty,

Soil : biobizz light mix

Fertilizer : biobizz topmax,bio grow,biobloom (the tips of the new leaves have turned yellow with only 1/4 of their recommended dose)
the lamp is a hps 250w placed at about 20 cm, room temperature 18/22 celsius, humidity 40/50%

No, im not using cal/mag

The pots are 15 liters in fabric

I water with about 3/4 liters (until the first signs of run off) each pot when the soil is dry (about every 3/4 days) when the leaves of the plant begin to "fall"

Every time I add the fertilizers then I adjust the ph of the water between 6.2 and 6.6, about 450 ppm

Back
Top Bottom