Strange problem

Wolpertinger

Just started growing 3 seeds of borderline extreme fem. One is short, but otherwise normal. The second shows brown tips on fan leaves with a little yellow edge along the brown. The third is loosing it's leaves as though something was digesting the lower half of the leaf blades.

I use general hydro 3 part with BX Pro and 2 gallon bags. PPM was at 1350 (strawberry ice does fine) and ph is kept between 6 and 6.5. I have brought the ppm down to @850. I fertilize Mon,Wed,and Fri. Sunday I only water (ph adjusted) and have plenty of run off wether I water for fertilize. This problem started in the grow phase and is now in flower starting the 3rd week.
IMG_077334.JPG
IMG_077639.JPG
IMG_077137.JPG

one image is yellowish due to the HPS, the leaves are nice and green

Think you need to back off on the ferts imo. Same thing I used to do all the time might be wrong. Looks like you are frying them by tips and they basically burning up and crisping from ferts. GL :Namaste:

I lowered the nutrients to 850 ppm about a week before these turned. Strange that this is the only plant doing this. I put a piece of sticky trap paper and got several small flies
fly1.JPG
Any idea what it is?

That sucks looks like a fungus gnat. Fast way to kill is BT bacillus thuringiensis bacteria. Let top of soil get dryer between feeding and more air circulation over top of soil. GL I hate bugs.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom