What is happening here?

Mestre

Hey guys, I'm into week 2/3 of flowering this Autoflower and I noticed some yellowing and falling leaves at the bottom. I know it's normal for the leaves to yellow but just in late flowering. I think it's Nitrogen deficiency, what you guys think?

PS.: About the burnt tips, I believe it's because the hot days around here. Unfortunately I can't do much about that.

IMG_349813.jpg

IMG_350013.jpg

IMG_350112.jpg

Extra: bud pic

IMG_349915.jpg

Looks a little hungry. What are you feeding her and what's that soil she's in?

:peace:

Hey, thanks for stopping by! Well, she's at an organic soil I bought from a local gardening store. I was just giving her tap water until now, which is around pH 6,3. Didn't think that I was going to need extra nutes heheh :morenutes:

What do you think it is?

Peace

Decent organic soils like Fox Farms will get you thru vegging OK depending how long you veg and how big the pot and the plant is but by the time it's ready to flower it's going o be low on nutes and need something. Preferably something made for growing flowering pot that has higher levels of P and K. Twice the K over P is best.

So many nutes to choose from but if you want to stay organic you should check out the Organic growing forum and there will be lots of info there. I mostly use hydro nutes for everything.

Decent organic soils like Fox Farms will get you thru vegging OK depending how long you veg and how big the pot and the plant is but by the time it's ready to flower it's going o be low on nutes and need something. Preferably something made for growing flowering pot that has higher levels of P and K. Twice the K over P is best.

So many nutes to choose from but if you want to stay organic you should check out the Organic growing forum and there will be lots of info there. I mostly use hydro nutes for everything.

Alright, thanks!

peace

Back
Top Bottom