Help plz Couple of Q

Dementedx

Hey guys does anybody know what might be wrong with this plant all the leaves are droopy and its staying very small and short branches. is it worth keeping? its about 1 1/2 months old 1' 5" tall its bag seed grown indoor started with cfl just recently got 400w hps in a 4x4x6.5 grow tent.

100_2772.JPG

100_2773.JPG

I just bought a lumatek ballast and it came with a cheap reflector and bulb but nothing has an on/off switch is it safe to just plug n unplug to turn on/off will that burn the bulb faster?

:roorrip: THX :roorrip:

How big is that pot? looks like you are overwatering it..... Plug it in, and get a timer...When it is turned off, Make sure you let the bulb cool down (15 minutes) before you turn it back on...

How big is that pot?

the pot is 3 gals think it might be to small?
oh and i forgot to mention i transplanted to the 3 gal pot about 3 weeks ago I may have left it in the small pot for to long and if thats the case is there anyway to fix this, will this plant flower?.

looks like you are overwatering it
I ususaly give it half a gallon sometime a quater more every 3-5 days just when it starts to get crusty and fdont feel moist also have a moisture meter but idk if i can trust it.

. Plug it in, and get a timer...
yeah im going to home depot tomorrow for a timer just tought i might have missed something cause there is an I O button but its for super lumens or normal I tought it was a defective on/off switch at first lol.

thx

I agree, looks like over watering. Wait to water it until the soil feel like it is almost dry when you stick your finger in one of the holes in the bottom of the pot and see if it responds as it gets drier, if that makes sense. Do like BeIRIE said, go buy a $15 light timer and that will work good.

Back
Top Bottom