Help plz temps went crazy is it all lost

gorilla5

I am running a aeroponics 4" tube system 6 plants in each system 4 weeks in bloom. Everything was going good left for the weekend come back and I have one plant all wilted looking dead and the rest are drooping and not looking so good so I check the sprayers and things are fine check the air temp love hi -low recall :) and shocked to see 96 as the high so I check the water temp and its 82 :( now i found the problem but can it be fixed? I added water and ice and got the water to 68 ran it for an hour and a half to cool things down. Got ac for the room and fixed the broken fan but is it to late? Any help would be great thanks

Yea I am sure there not clogged they are red ez-clone and tripple checked the worst one is in the middle so it gets water running down it also. Its cripsy to the touch on top but there is some good on the bottom the rest are getting better some are really showing nitrogen diff can high temps cause that or is it something else i will get pics up later and start a journal to track and give more info.
thanks again

picresized_100_1104.jpg

The worst one its totally dry and cripsy but the rest in the tube and system are fine? Any ideas
thanks should i just take it out there is very little still growing and only about 2.5 weeks till harvest

Think it is possible that they are getting over watered and then dying? Each system has a 550gph pump with 2 sprayers for each plant they run 15min on 45 off the rest are looking ok but not nearly as nice and strong/perky as the ones in veg. total of sick/ dead plants 4 :( I guess out of 18 thats not to bad for my first time. I just dont want to keep making the same mistakes.
Thanks

Think it is possible that they are getting over watered and then dying? Each system has a 550gph pump with 2 sprayers for each plant they run 15min on 45 off the rest are looking ok but not nearly as nice and strong/perky as the ones in veg. total of sick/ dead plants 4 :( I guess out of 18 thats not to bad for my first time. I just dont want to keep making the same mistakes.
Thanks

Hey, gorilla5,
I've been away with SHINGLES, Strained back, and out of town company, but I am still watching your grow! How are they doing now?

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Things are better But still having a nitrogen diff that i cant get rid of? The room temps are now high of 84 with the co2 and 4000 watts on with 66 as the low. Res temps never go over 71 now. Started flushing my first set tonight really dense hard nugs :) and smell really good its a grapefruit diesel. God bud is about 3 weeks out and ak 47 is about 5 weeks out lots to learn on my first grow. I just became a wana be bubble head tonight also with a nice 34 inch tall sweet island skunk it took the place of 3 of my dead plants so it worked out that i lost some lol. Couldnt add it to the systems i have going so i used a 10 gal tub and 2 10 inch air stones with some flora nova and floralicious. I can veg just fine but really need to get the flowering down ;)

100_10192.jpg
100_11021.jpg
100_10523.jpg

some pics from along the way the nitrogen diff is on the ak-47 about 3 weeks in flower cant get it to stop should i be worried? thanks

Back
Top Bottom